Yamees Peppercorns – Sarawak Peppercorns
- White Peppercorns are the inside of a black peppercorn. The black peppercorns are soaked and the outer layer is removed creating the white pepper.
- Sarawak Peppercorns is used when you don’t want to see the black specs in your meals. Examples include potato dishes, white sauces, and clear broths.
- Peppercorns come in a 16 Ounce Bag that can be resealed to ensure freshness with every use.
- White Peppercorn typically tastes a little hotter than black peppercorns, adding a zing to your dishes.
- White Peppercorns Whole is traditionally used in European cooking, primarily French. It is also used widely in Chinese cooking such as added to stir fries to make them spicier.