- DISTINCT: Mastering suturing skills is easy with the use of this kit. This NEW 24 pack educational product is made of 12 pcs mixed variety sutures (3 types of non-absorbable sutures: Nylon (Blue): 2/0, 3/0, 4/0; 5/0; Polyester (Green): 2/0, 3/0, 4/0; 5/0; and Silk (Black): 2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 5/0), one 5” needle holder, one 5” mosquito forceps, one 4.6” iris scissors, one 4.7" adson toothed forceps, 6 pcs disposable blades (Three #11; three # 10), one 5” scalpel knife handle, one carry case
- ULTRA SHARP: The monofilament and braided threads (75cm in length) are made from high-quality material that resists repeated bending and optimizes knot integrity. The sutures have distinct colors to help users quickly identify the product material and structure. The 3/8 reverse cutting 26 mm is silicone-coated which provides maximum strength and efficiency. It is rust proof and can traverse skin-like surface with ease. Therefore, making learning interesting fun and exciting.
- PERFECT KIT FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS: Meticulously curated practice instruments to supplement and elevate each student's learning and clinical experience. This set can use for school activities, tactical demonstration, outdoor survival presentation, taxidermy, anatomy and zoology subjects, first aid field practice, office, and home preparedness demo or hospital clinical rotations.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: All our practice suture tools are made of high quality even the handles that you can reuse and keep for years to come. The product passed the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards/CE and is designed for INSTRUCTIONAL OR CLINICAL TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY.
- PROMOTIONAL PRICE (LIMITED TIME OFFER): 100% ORDER RISK FREE: Lifetime Warranty! Don't like them? We'll give you a full refund. No questions asked. So what are you waiting for?