WHAT IS IN THE BAG?
-Toothbrush and Toothpaste
-Disposable Work Gloves
-Emergency Food (800 Calories)
-Emergency Water (12 OZ)
21 Piece First Aid Kit + Latex Medical Gloves
– (2) Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets
– (1) First aid guide
– (5) 3/4″x3″ Adhesive plastic bandages
– (5) 3/8″x1-1/2″ Junior plastic bandages
– (1) 1-1/2″x1-1/2″ Patch plastic bandage
– (2) Butterfly wound closures
– (3) BZK antiseptic towelettes (sting free)
– (1) Antibiotic ointment pack
– (1) Set of non-latex medical gloves
PURPOSE OF THE BAG
Too many people die every year simply because they are not prepared. Prepared Hope is built on the dedication to provide families with the ability and tools to prepare their family for anything that might come their way.
This bag was specifically designed as a low cost, but essential piece of equipment for every person to have somewhere close by. Perfect for homes and cars! You don’t have to have a doomsday scenerio for this to be use. If disaster happens, these tools will be invaluable.
Unfortunately, preparedness can’t be an afterthought. Action has to be taken today.
NOT LIKE OTHER BAGS
Some things that differ from our bags and other bags, besides the cheaper price, is that we dont provide the tasteless MRE’s. We provide flavored calorie bars. Unlike 3 day survial kits (72 hour backpacks), we plan for one day emergencies or adventures. Therefore it is great for military, tactical, hunting, or hiking as it won’t be heavy with uneeded items.