- Shelf life is important. When Aquamira is used, the 50 gallons can have a shelf life up to 5 years!
- Bleach and iodine are common oxidants to use when treating water, but Aquamira is a stronger oxidant. It has a greater pathogen killing power, which helps ensure safer drinking water.
- Pesky slime build up in the storage containers can cause a lot of issues if a disaster strikes. Aquamira helps prevent slime build up, leading to a more reliable way to store your water.
- Sometimes stored water can develop a funny taste, with Aquamira that is no longer an issue. It not only enhances the taste of the stored water, but it also kills bacteria that cause odor.
- The boxes are compact and easy to carry. This leads to convenient storage, as well as making it so the boxes can be stacked on one another. Box dimensions are 10.5"x10.5"x15"