- ✅ No One Left Behind: Our pets are more than just animals, they are family. Most people know they should have a pet emergency survival kit for themselves, but when a disaster strikes what about your furry family member? Make sure you are prepared to protect EVERYONE in your family.
- ✅ Discrete Black Backpack: All the survival supplies are conveniently packed in a discrete, nondescript, heavy-duty backpack that won’t draw unwanted attention to you and your valuable emergency supplies during a disaster. We pack our emergency survival kits to be as light-weight and as compact as possible, so it won’t weigh you down and you’ll still have enough space remaining to include personal items such as medication, clothing, child comfort items, pet items, and important documents.
- ✅ Food & Water: During an emergency, water is vital and access may be limited, skip the trouble of boiling water or wasting any of your precious supply to reconstitute freeze dried meals. The USA MADE SOS BRAND FOOD RATIONS AND WATER included are US Coast Guard approved and have a 5-YEAR SHELF LIFE from manufacture date. The food ration bars are great tasting and calorie dense, require no extra water to rehydrate, no reheating, and were developed to be non-thirst inducing.
- ✅ Physical & Psychological Needs: A good deal of human food is poisonous to dogs, and access to water can be very limited during a disaster. In this emergency go bag, you will get food, water, an emergency blanket, and many other items to help meet your dog’s physical needs. For their psychological needs, we put items in dog emergency kit to make them feel more secure. Having things to distract your dog can help put him at ease in an unfamiliar environment, so there are toys included.
- ✅ Emergency Guidebook: Not only does this emergency go bag have the survival tools and emergency gear you need to survive in a disaster, but also included is our Emergency Preparedness Guidebook that will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to as well. IN ADDITION, you will get our PET EMERGENCY GUIDEBOOK. In it you will find useful information for creating an emergency plan with a pet and places to put information on your furry loved one.